Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Dilemma o.O

I have a big meeting tomorrow and I'm a little scared. It's one of those, I-have-no-idea-what's-happening-but-it's-okay moments. I honestly don't know what the outcome of this meeting could be, or more to the point, I don't really know the details of the purpose. I just know that meeting these people will be a good idea.


A more pressing and fun issue though - what does one wear to a serious play meeting? Can you have serious play meetings? Is it a suit and tie with a bobble hat situation? Or just smart casual? Surely if it's all about play, I should just go in my scruffs and call it a day! But I don't think it'll go down that well. Hmm... I'll just wear whatever I find in my suitcase I guess. And just to maintain the balance, I'll bring a small toy in my bag. They never need to know...! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)