Monday, 9 May 2011

Click click clack of the Keyboard!

I've been working very hard on 3 very interesting essays for uni so I haven't really had much chance to do much else. The weather's been a bit strange so I haven't really been in the mood to go outside either. Relying on public transport when it's raining isn't something particularly fun. Oh I miss my car.

I have had the pleasure of immersing myself in crazy wedding organisation, for two whole weddings. It's a bit crazy but it keeps me out of trouble.

Back to uni tomorrow! Not been in for 3 months, but now I'll be going for 3 whole days and then the year is finished! Woooo! Well, providing I pass and stuff. Haha. Shouldn't be that much problem, right....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)