Monday, 30 May 2011

Fund Raising for Pop-Up Adventure Play

Today, I had my first ever Pop-Up Adventure Play fund raiser! :) My Dad and I, with lots of help from my Mum before we left, went to south Manchester to pitch a car boot sale.

Now for those of you who don't know what one is, a car boot sale is like a garage sale but from the trunk of your car. And for those of you in the know, it was rainy and cold. Brrr. I'm slightly chilled thinking about it.

It was a good day though. Even though the weather was terrible, people still came out and still parted with their pennies to buy delicious junk from us, and the culmination of sheer determination and a happy smile landed us with £55.30 profit! Woooo! :) That now translates into $91 for Pop-Up Adventure Play's Governor's Island fund raising campaign! Yay! :D

Just in case you still don't know what a rainy car boot sale looks like, here's a picture of my dad in action at our stall. :D


Thank you Mum and Dad for all your support for this project! Pop-Up Adventure Play applauds you! :D

If you think you can help to raise funds for Pop-Up Adventure Play, please get in touch! I'm sure we can make it a playful, fun and fulfilling event! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)