Sunday, 15 May 2011

Life and Hamsters

I woke up this morning wondering what country I was in. It's an odd sensation which I can't quite describe to you, but it doesn't half make your head hurt. By the time I'd worked out where I was, I had already felt like I'd done a whole day's worth of work. Stupid cold.

So Eurovision was alright yesterday. Most countries did an alright job in the end - it's been a while since I've seen the bottom of the table of scores at double figures. Although Eurovision was interesting, my sister's hamster was marginally more interesting... that really is saying something...

This is Chewy. He likes cucumbers.

Sad news of the day: Uncle is still not very well. It makes me feel very sad inside.

Happy news of the day: we've had our first donation for the Pop-Up Adventure Playground on Governor's Island! Yay for awesome people! :D

My essays are going slowly. I only have another full day to get my act together, and then a half day to tidy all three essays up. Sigh. I only have half an essay to hack through now so it shouldn't be long. Let's see if I can get it done tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)