Thursday, 5 May 2011

Stampy stampy

There is a post office right next to my house. I absolutely love having it so close. It might be one of the reasons why I love send post so much!

Having been away for three months I thought I'd pay a visit to my local post office to say hi to the people who work there. They asked me how my trip was which was really funny. I went to buy some more stamps cos I'd run out and then remembered very excitedly that there's always some super exciting stamps to buy in the UK, so I asked for some and look what I got! :)


I was so chuffed! People are getting post soon, just because I got interesting stamps! And obviously because I think they're awesome post receiverers. :) Hahaa. Yay for post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)