Saturday, 28 May 2011

A Visit to Canley

I went to visit my brother today in Canley, 3 minutes train ride away from Coventry, and 10 minute walk from Warwick University. I don't see my brother very often since he's still at university and has a girlfriend and stuff, but I thought since he was too busy to visit me, I'd better book in some time to visit him.

The weather was warmer than up north, but just as unpredictable. But as usual, there never seems to be much happening down there. Just an area of calmness, and a bunch of students wandering around. It's nice down there. Both Clem and Fiona looked like they were keeping well, and well, yeah. It was a nice visit. Here what we found on our wanderings today:


Incidently, Clem was one of the people who have donated to the Pop-Up Adventure Play IndieGoGo campaign to raise money for a play project that I'm helping out with in New York City. I went all the way to Canley to give him his hug. To receive your complimentary hug, please donate to this wonderful project! :) Thank you! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)