Sunday, 22 May 2011

Weekend Madness

It has been a spectacular weekend! There was white fabric and flowers and glass bowls and fairy lights. There was also a Travelodge and a little car and a bag of food and then an empty bag of food. I drove around a lot, laughed a lot, ran around a lot and ate a lot. Oh, and of course, a wedding.

Now I didn't actually have any time to take any useful pictures at the wedding. Mostly cos I was running around doing stuff trying to avoid showing people that I had no shoes on. But I do have a funny pic to show you from the hotel. Please note the door operating buttons...


It was a lovely wedding with lots of pretty people there. I got to meet a load of my friends that I don't normally see and it was just really nice to see them! :) Ah.... hope that everyone enjoyed the wedding, and my blessings to the bride and groom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)