Wednesday, 1 June 2011

One More Sleep

I've spent the whole day doing lots of very trivial but important things: packed by suitcase, put some stuff in bags, threw out loads of receipts, organised my cupboard... they're all good things! And I have pictures too! Sadly, Blogger is decisively unhelpful today and won't post up any of my photos. So today, I'm going to have to go photo-less.

So I'm going tomorrow. To the States I go, again! :) This time to volunteer on a fantastic project which I will be completely involved in. You too can be involved! Just donate some time or money towards this wonderful project by telling people about Pop-Up Adventure Play, and how a couple of dollars can go a very long way! :) Thank you all so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)