Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Last Day of My Adventure

It's been a wonderful three months, following from the other three months, in the States. I have eaten so much, seen so much, met so many people and had sooo much fun, and now I'm all packed and ready to come home.

I'm not really sure how I feel about leaving yet, and how I feel about going home, but I'm very sure that I've made the most of my time here. Now I'm going back to a very very crazy life where I have to fit in with a regimented crazy that I will have no control over. Awesome.

One full day of travel before I come home. Let's hope the hurricane hasn't screwed up my flights. Hopefully you will hear from me from the UK on Wednesday some time. Woooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)