Friday, 26 August 2011

Natural Zan-Hindering Disasters

We all remember when I got stuck in Chicago for 3 days because of an extreme snow storm. Well, it seems like the crazy natural disasters haven't had enough of me yet.

A couple of days ago there was an unusual earthquake in Washington that affected NYC. Though it wasn't too bad, if it had gotten any worse then it would have been baaad.

Currently, I'm being thwarted by Irene, a hurricane which has decided that it would be fun to traverse the East Coast. I'm actually okay at the moment, especially cos I'm visiting friends a bit further inland, but it's going to be touch and go as to whether the weather lets up on Tuesday ready for me to fly home unhindered. We'll have to see.

It seems that being in the States means lots of these unpredictable phenomenon. I'm sure I could get used to it.

I'm safe, don't worry. I'll keep you all posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)