Thursday, 4 August 2011

Schoes!

My shopping life recently has been dedicated to buying shoes. Every time I'm near a shoe that might potentially sell an off white formal heel I'll gravitate over and cast my evil eye over the options. And guess what? I've hardly had any options at all. It did seem a bit silly given that I'm currently working in one of the best shopping cities in the world. I had a quick word with a Prom Dress shop worker the other day and it turns out that I haven't been the only person with the same problem recently. Brides have had a hard time looking for white shoes and apparently, since it's Autumn soon, white satin is getting replaced with darker hues. Which I guess is a relief that I'm not the only one having issues but it's definately a hassle all at the same time.

Luckily I'm not all at picky about the shoe as long as it's the right colour and doesn't have flowers, sequins and fake diamonds thrown at it. So I managed to get my shoes! Woo! I might buy a second pair and return the first if I find one that's better, but at least I have one at the moment which is the right colour and fit for a wedding! Wooo! :) Go me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)