Thursday, 8 September 2011

Eco Home Goodness

Today, I took a break from bridal madness to have fun completely unrelated fun with my friends Lee and Dave. They took me to an Eco Home in Miles Platting in Manchester. I never knew there was a house like this in Manchester, but now that I do, I will get everyone to visit! It's pretty awesome! :)

Two houses transformed into one! Hello Eco Houses!

Offset your carbon footprint by putting a garden on your shed - the shed is in stealth mode!

There were lots of insulation ideas, including putting polystyrene (Styrofoam) blobs inbetween your walls.

I had lots of fun with Lee and Dave! Thank you to Lee for taking us, and thank you to Dave for accompanying me! Hehee! :) Back to the prettiness of weddings! Woo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)