Monday, 12 September 2011

It's Tomorrow!

There has been a flurry of activity today at my house! All the preparations for the wedding were done today! It was all very exciting and busy, but in a good way I guess. Lots more people dropped in to say hello today as well, visiting Uncle and just helping out where ever they can. They have been absolutely lovely!

My sister did the traditional Chinese hair combing ceremony today that symbolises a new start and new life as a married person. It was pretty cool since I've only ever seen it on TV, but it was live in my living room. Kinda bizarre really.

All the stuff I need to be maid of honour is ready now. I have my dress (freshly pressed) and my pashmina (freshly ironed) and have also trial run at getting my hair up. I don't know if I'm gonna be any good as a maid of honour, but I'll give it a good go!


Okay, I should finish up what I'm doing and attempt to go to bed. I have to get a couple of winks in at least otherwise I'll end up sleeping through the ceremony! Ha! Tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)