Saturday, 10 September 2011

Only 2 Days to Go

More preparations were done for the wedding today, and lots of people dropped by to help. It was very nice to see so many friendly faces, and we were grateful for the help, especially my mum since she's currently up to her eyes in flowers.

The bride and groom and their bridesmaids and groomsmen went out for a meal today. It was very nice to see them, to get to know them, and to relax a bit before the wedding. Here's a picture of my sister enjoying her favourite dessert:


I'm pretty tired right now, but there's more things to be done tonight. Tomorrow, I get to take over a church and a hotel - it's going to be awesome! More from me later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)