Thursday, 22 September 2011

To Leeds and To London!

It's been a very long day. It was my induction day at uni so I woke up ridiculously early to get a bus then a train to Leeds. Then when I came back towards home, I got the train to Manchester Victoria, hiked up to Piccadilly to get a train to Manchester Airport to see my Godfather off to Hong Kong.

A strange rearrangement of luggage and a hug later, we headed back home to complete Chris' packing and then the Law Family waved off the Muis as they embark on their journey to London.

It's been a bit of a crazy day, and I know for Chris and James, it's been an emotional one too. We wish them all the best as they go down south. Hope that they have fun down there, settle down well and enjoy their new jobs. Let's also hope they don't come home with dodgy accents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)