Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Blogs, Trains and Other Mind Explosions

I have noticed that I haven't been able to post anything on my blog on a Tuesday for quite a few weeks now, so I thought I'd make an attempt today. I had to consciously make a mental note about this while I was on the bus today trying not to fall asleep and inbetween ideas for making fish pie. You see, Tuesdays in my busy day at uni. Not only am I there all day, but I have two very intense lectures that tend to hurt my brain. I guess Mike Wragg and Fraser Brown wouldn't be doing their jobs if I didn't at least feel vaguely challenged at the end of each lecture. So Tuesday is always a good day, but very tiring. Hence the crazy thoughts on trains and buses.

Anyway, onto other less intense things: I've been mentioned on a blog! Wooo! :) After visiting the Pop-Up Play Store in Cardiff over the weekend Morgan posted up some stuff about me on the shop blog and I was really excited to see another entry of my name that has been catapulted into the world of the interweb! Absolutely awesome stuff. :)

Anyway, I leave you with an interesting image that I took in the shop. I love textures and distance in photos. This one is particularly awesome cos it's a pic of people but you can't tell who! :) Or can you.... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)