Friday, 14 October 2011

My Crafty Side

I've been inspired by Morgan's Pop-Up Play Shop to use my time very constructively whenever I'm trying to stick the broken parts of my brain back together again. So I've been getting crafty! :) I have been drawing, knitting, folding and bending many of my ideas into reality.

Now here's the thing, Pop-Up Play Shop is a project run by Pop-Up Adventure Play. It's a fantastic opportunity for Morgan and myself to explore the idea of free play in unlikely environments in the UK. We are still however a not-for-profit organisation, seeking help in all sorts of ways from volunteering time to volunteering ideas.

My dear friends, a fun thing for you today, can you volunteer some ideas on what can I make with the following design that I can raise a few pounds with?


I'll let your imagination run with it for now. I'd love to hear your comments! :)

For more exciting news from Pop-Up Adventure Play, come join us on our Facebook page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)