Wednesday, 5 October 2011

The Pop-Up Play Shop: Cardiff

Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like to introduce to you the Pop-Up Play Shop! Set up my my wonderful friend and colleague, Morgan Leichter-Saxby, the Pop-Up Play Shop will be Pop-Up Adventure Play's answer to play on the high street in the UK. Look how big it seems:


I'm really excited to announce that the Cardiff Play Shop will be having it's first session tomorrow! After all the work that Morgan has put into it, I am hoping that everything goes well for her with her grand opening. :) There will be plenty of photos to look at once the store is open. Keep checking the website for more updates! :)

If you're in the Cardiff area, please check out the store. If you poke around inside and see the only adult playing with the kids, that'll be Morgan - tell her I sent you and tell her how awesome everything looks! :) I'll be going down for my visit to the store at the end of October and I'm SO excited about it! :)

Hoorah for Pop-Up Play Shops, hoorah for Morgan, and hoorah for Pop-Up Adventure Play! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)