Monday, 10 October 2011

Quiet Start to the Week

For some reason, it took me the bulk of the weekend to recover from my first full week at university. It must be my age showing here, but I used to function fantastically on 4 hours of sleep a night. Now if I don't get at least 7, I don't look remotely human the next morning!

Anyway, I decided to get down to business today and do some reading for uni. I have all sorts of bibliographies to compile this year, which is not particularly hard but very labour intensive. I have to read lots of stuff to do with play, and then discuss them with myself in an essay. Wow, that sounds pretty schizophrenic.

I did take time out to go outside and wander today. And I found a dinosaur. RAWRAWRAWR! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)