Sunday, 23 October 2011

A Visit to the Play Shop :)

This weekend, I went to visit my lovely friend and colleague, Morgan, in Cardiff! :) I went to see her lovely home, and the Pop-Up Play Shop that she has set up in one of the little shopping centres in Cardiff City Centre. Here are a couple of pictures from my visit, and lots of photos of the Play Shop! :)

The chickens that live next door to Morgan.

Cardiff Castle tower.

The best shop in the whole of Cardiff!

Look at all the exciting play things!


First customer of the day.

Wheelie Chair Wheels Spinning...

Customers hanging out in boxes

Pretty in a pink-totally-handmade-and-very-awesome tutu! :)

Morgan investigates huge knitting needles!

I had a wonderful weekend of play and play discussion, and had many many inspired thoughts whilst I was away from home. It's wonderful to see playwork in action in unlikely places and it's good to see people getting the right idea too! I'm a bit tired from travelling, but I am filled with renewed readiness for my degree assignments and for future Pop-Up Play Shop developments. Yay for Morgan and yay for Pop-Up Play Shops! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)