Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Pausing to Play

Today, I finished the last of three presentations and I decided to take a minute to have a bit of a play. I went down to Leeds Town Hall to have a nosey at the strike action. It was all very exciting, and it was quite a buzz really. Here are some of the pics.

An angry biscuit. Aka an angry person dressed as a biscuit. Or just a person dressed up in a silly costume. Made me giggle though :)

Lots and lots and lots of people. And quite a few little children running around.

A lot of schools were closed today cos the teachers were all supporting the strike so whilst there were a lot of vaguely sad/angry adults stomping around, there were also a load of kids milling around too. It was pretty interesting cos the parents who weren't at work who had children who weren't in school HAD TO take the kids to the strike or look after them for a day. There were a few moments of the day where kids looked absolutely thrilled that they got to spend their day with their parents. I had a bit of a think about what it would have been like if I was one of those children. Must have been such an exciting day! Marching around with their mum, holding up a flag and making a load of noise. Might have been a rare and accidental play day!:)

Anyway, here's another picture of me having some fun...

...with a hand hat. Or a head glove. It made me so happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)