Sunday, 25 December 2011

Christmas with my Nancy

My most bestest friend in the entire world is a person I've known since I was 11. She's a little crazy like me and lives down south whilst I'm up north so we don't get to spend much time with eachother normally. But every year, we will find some time at Christmas to have a laugh and a giggle and generally have some festive fun. For her Christmas present, we made vol au vents together:


And in return, my Nancy made me some sweet mincemeat for mince pies, and some red onion chutney! :) I'm so impressed and happy! :)


It's good to be surrounded by old friends during Christmas. I'll have another group of them to hang out with on Monday. But right now, I will feel happy and fuzzy about my friend Nancy and will wish you all a very merry Christmas!

More Christmas posting later today. Lots of food and presents involved! :) Yay for Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)