Saturday, 17 December 2011

Let the Festivities Begin!

Christmas is undoubtably my most favourite time of the year. Well, Christmas and when it's actually warm in the summer. I've had to put Christmas on hold this year due to a demanding work load, but finally finally I have completed all of that craziness and gotten round to being in the spirit of Christmas! Wooo! :)

So this is what I did yesterday:

I found a shop that sells really festive, but really bad jumpers...

I discovered a new photography shop.

And I put up my tree! :) Can you what it's balanced on? :)

Christmas means a lot to our family this year - it's been a very rough year, with celebrations and fears all rolled into one. We're hoping for a good festive period, and hopefully the new year will bring renewed strength to deal with whatever the world throws at us! Stay tuned for more Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)