Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Corking Covers :)

I've amassed a wide variety of covers from various small music bands that I'd like to share. I quite like covers of songs, cos more often than not, they are much better than the original, and have had more thought put into them. Here are a few of my favourites...


Pomplamoose - one of the most creative but random bands ever


Boyce Avenue covering some Bruno Mars. Lovely!


An awesome version of Just a Dream by two wonderful singers.


He has too much to say at first, but it's worth waiting for to hear his voice :)


And finally, Walk off the Earth. I found them the other day and they are fascinating to watch! :)

These videos have kept me entertained for quite a while. Hope you like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)