Monday, 13 February 2012

Guest Playworker at the Pop-Up Play Shop

I was invited to take over the Pop-Up Play Shop for a few days and I was totally excited. I packed my little bag and tootled off to Cardiff and had an awesome day! :) I've brought my camera and laptop with me so I can review each of my days in the shop. Here's a summary of my day at the Shop! :)

Colourful graffiti wall

Balloon experiments

Giant telescope!




The Space House becomes the Christmas Space House!

Quirky monsters.

It was good fun at the play shop today! Despite me being new and stuff, everyone was still big on supporting the Play Shop! We had a few more signatures on our paper petition to save the shop and keep the play going! Sign up here if you want us to carry on the awesome stuff we're doing! :) 

There will totally be more photos tomorrow! :) Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)