Sunday, 12 February 2012

Surrounded by Pins

I was introduced to something called Pinterest by my friend Wai a few months ago, and I became intrigued with the idea of having all of my internet discoveries and loves all put in one place. So a few days ago, I requested an invite to join the community, and yesterday my wish was granted! And oh my word, I had a lot of fun! Yesterday afternoon I was just there pinning up my links and likes onto a neatly designed noticeboard that people can see and share! It has been SO much fun. Here is a link to my Pinterest board. I think a picture is in order here... I'll make it into a link too :)


Hoorah for pins! And hoorah for awesome ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)