Thursday, 1 March 2012

Hello Sunshine :) Hello March :)

When I woke up this morning, I could already feel that it was a nice day outside. For one thing, I wasn't shivering like I have been for so many months, so I knew today was different. When I opened my eyes, I saw that the sun was trying it's hardest to get through my curtains and introduce itself to me, and when I pushed the curtains aside I was so happy! And apparently, so was my mother. Looking out of the window, this was the scene I was greeted with:

a) I have no idea why the contents of both sheds were surrounding her
b) I still don't understand why the greenhouse looks like it's on fire
c) Clearly this didn't matter. It was sunny and she was fine!

I guess as long as your mum's happy, then you're happy. My uncle was also happy too. He spent the morning and most of the afternoon sat outside in the sun, singing and chattering happily. It's nice when a bit of sun changes your mood.

Hoorah for the sun and happy people! :)


1 comment:

  1. ..and Hoorah for sunny happy Zanna to appreciate them! :) Wai x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)