Friday, 16 March 2012

Introducing... Freebie Fridays :)

Ever since I became a student again, I had a vested interest in obtaining free stuff. Let's be honest here, students aren't the richest people around, especially when you're a student the second time round. I've collected quite a few freebies over the last year and a half, both here in the UK and in the States. My biggest free horde was in the States actually, and my most wonderful freebie was the cutest and smallest thing in the world. Having blogged about it quite a bit, I thought I'd just have Freebie Fridays. A little alliteration never hurt anybody! :) I think it would be where I can talk about my weekly scavenge of freebies, or maybe give free things away. I dunno! We'll have to see! It's fun for me, and free for all! Wooo! :)

So this week, I want to show you what I've acquired, and I have to say - it's pretty impressive! :)

This, my friends, is a photo of a 4-pack of the New Kelloggs Rice Krispies Rocky Road Squares (see if you can get some!) and 4 free samples of coffee with adjoining 50p off coupons that they were giving away today at Leeds Train Station.

For now, I haven't the capacity to give any of this stuff away yet. No money for postage! However, I may have to make a freebie hamper one day for someone to win! I think it would be awesome! Thoughts anyone?

Obviously drop me a line if you find any other freebies. I really do like getting free stuff. Makes me very happy :) Heheheee! :) Free stuff for meeeeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)