Wednesday, 7 March 2012

The Baked Goods Exchange Programme

My friend Lee came over to bake with me today. He was so excited when he got out of the car, he left his keys in the ignition and locked them inside his car! Silly! We decided to bake on regardless, and come up with a plan after banana cake and tea.

They looked a little like banana breads... but tasted yummy :)

After munching on our baked goods, we went to Lee's parent's house to get the spare key in exchange for 4 banana muffins. While we were there, we were introduced to fairy cakes! We took two of them home to my house. Awesome! So commences the Baked Goods Exchange Programme!

They looked good and tasted yum!

So I'm thinking. A Baked Goods Exchange Programme could really happen. A group of friends could all bake some cakes or muffins on the same day but not all of them can leave home that day due to commitments and such, so one those who are mobile can visit each of the friends and swap cakes. It could be pretty awesome. 

There might be some kinks to work out.

Wow, I'm super tired.

BREAKING NEWS!
Morgan Leichter-Saxby of Pop-Up Adventure Play has won the Playwork Writer Award from the Eastbourne Playwork Conference! I blogged about it here a little while back, and we all can't quite believe that she's been given the award over playwork giants like Bob Hughes and Marc Armitage! She's absolutely stoked, and so am I! I'm so happy for her! She absolutely deserves it, and everyone should go and visit her blog immediately! :)

It's been a good day. I'm very excited but very tired. Largo for Pop-Up Adventure Play tomorrow - I can't wait to be excited from 4000 miles away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)