Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Picnic in the Sun

I met up with my lovely college friends today and had a picnic! It was very nice. We talked about college, and old friends, and cassette tapes, and scaling walls. We ate cakes, and made nachos, and hummed music, and drew pictures with our eyes closed. Then we laughed at ourselves and with eachother, and just a lot of happy things went down. We missed our other college friends a lot, and wished they were around too. Maybe next time!

And the happy thing about today - the discovery of a mouse shaped cheese grater! Let me show you! :)


I'm very chuffed to have such lovely friends which I have known for such a long time. I say this every time, but it really is pretty awesome to have kept in touch and actively still meeting people who you met for the first time over 10 years ago. Crazy. But awesome. :)

Hoorah for friends, and my love to every one of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)