Saturday, 7 April 2012

Bunnies Around the Corner

Okay, there aren't bunnies around the corner. Well, there are if you count the pet shop that is around the corner, but what I actually I mean is: it's almost Easte!. And around Easter, Eastery things happen.

Last year, my Easter was in the US and I was thinking about Easter Baskets, but this year? I got an egg! AN EGG! It literally has been years since I've had a Chocolate Easter Egg! All thanks to my sister! AN EGG! And not just any egg. It's a big chocolate Kinder EGG!


MY EASTER EGG!


For those of you who don't know what a Kinder Egg is, well, you're missing out. It's a hollow chocolate egg that has a toy inside that's usually in kit form. But what is the toy? Well, that's the surprise! The clever people that make Ferrero Roche's know what they're doing - feed kids delicious chocolate AND give them something to play with. One of my all time favourite treats is the Kinder Surprise and another reason why I'm excited about this egg is that I've never seen one this big before. Usually they are as big as, erm, a large egg. This one is huge!

I. Am. So. Excited.

I can barely wait til Easter Egg Eating Time.

When exactly is that? And can it be now?

It might have to be now.

Mwhahahahahaaa! :)


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)