Sunday, 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday Baptism :)

Happy Easter to all, and Happy Baptism to ten new members of my Christian family! Our church held a baptism today and it was very exciting! We clapped and cheered and sang and smiled because extending God's family can't possibly be a bad day! Amongst the crowds of people who turned up (and there were LOTS) I managed to catch up with the newly baptised people that I know:


I've known these lovely people for a long time - it's been great to have been part of the journey, and exciting to know that there will be more adventures to come! :) My huge congratulations to them, and my extreme excitement is flooding their way! :) Woooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)