Friday, 6 April 2012

Freebie Friday - coffee, tea, paint and scrub

I spent the week wondering if I'd actually managed to acquire any free goods to show off on Friday, but it's all turned out pretty well actually. Not as impressive as last week, or the week before, but I'm pleased that there's something to show:

Oh gosh, it's a bit dark eh? Ah well. What we have is:
Cupinol paint sample - my colour choice is a teally-green colour called Holly
Coffee the new Carte Noire range, Instinct
Two packets of Yorkshire Tea loose tea leaves
And a St Ives facial scrub!

I didn't get any free food this week, nor did a manage to scavenge anything particularly useful, so this has been it for the week. I reckon it's not been too bad considering I haven't really been outside much - hasn't really been the weather for it.

Anyway, that's it for this week. My giveaway hamper is looking more promising every week. There might have to be a food samples giveaway and a "other stuff" one. I dunno. Still working on it.

A compulsory cheer for freebies! Woooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)