Friday, 27 April 2012

Freebie Friday - flowers, food and foundation

Fantastic! I have taken alliteration to the max here! Hahaha! It's been a quiet week - stressful for me, but freebies have been a little average. And I also missed out the teabags I got last week, so I thought I'd put them in all my photos for this week so it wouldn't feel bad.

Here is my second Graze box courtesy of my lovely friend Shazia. The first one went down a treat and so did this one. Very happy times. And there are the teabags, hello! :)

Here we have the teabags again, a packet of marigold seeds and a very small sachet of foundation. Wooo! :)

If the freebies dry up, I'm gonna have to start giving them away I think! :) Might be good fun! :) Let's hope that next week is a little more exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)