Friday, 13 April 2012

Freebie Friday - popcorn, coffee and hair stuff

It's been another quiet week on the freebie front, but I have another impressive photo to add to my repertoire:

This week we have:
a big packet of popcorn from Blockbusters
2 thingies of coffee (oddly the same as last week)
and thingy of hair therapy nourishing oil.

I was very impressed with the size of the bag of popcorn. My uncle's currently tucking into it, very happily with a mug of coca cola. That's one happy man right there.

It seems like getting freebies still requires some amount of going outside which I have been avoiding in order to do work. No matter - as soon as the dissertation has finished, I'm gonna get myself more free stuff! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)