Sunday, 22 April 2012

Shortbread Bites to Go!

We have a food sale at church today to raise money for the annual youth summer camp. I decided to make shortbread bites for the occasion, but I know they're not the best looking things in the world. So, I dressed them up! Here they are!

Here we have lemon shortbread, chocolate covered shortbread, and original awesome shortbread! :) With appropriately coloured ribbons! :)

I thought I'd help the youth out and bring a little basket to put my goods in to save them thinking up a way of displaying them later on at church. :)

It's gonna be a wonderful day at church, but I have to admit that I'm not looking forward to trekking through the rain just to get there. It's raining hard today. Hope that it doesn't affect our fund raising food sale! Woooo! :) I'd better get my pennies ready too - there's always delicious and awesome stuff at these sales! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)