Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Welcome to the World, Little Dissertation!

After months and months of work, I've finally done it. Today, my dissertation was born to the world, I cradled it for about an hour, and now it's in the safe hands of my tutors who will be looking after it for me. Gosh. I am relieved, but I'm also really scared - what happens if they don't like it? What happens if it doesn't make sense? Most of all - what happens if they think I'm just making it all up?! Gah! I don't really know what to do with myself.

Anyway, it's done now. Nothing I can do about it. I just have to sit and wait for my results! SO SCARED!

I decided to have a purple back cover. Best. Colour. Ever.

Just before I handed it in. Nervous, happy, worried, confused as well. There's a form to fill in before the hand in, so don't be waltzing into the tutor's office thinking you're done! :) I totally didn't know that.

So, I guess that's done then. I wish I could say that I'm officially free now, but I'm not. Still have a few mini essays to go, and a presentation or two. Ah well. Not long now. Then hopefully, I will be a Playwork Graduate! Wooo! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)