Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Word Count Madness

When I finished my first degree, I promised myself I would never do it again. Why oh why did I choose to do it again. Argh! Typing and typing and typing. Only for stuff to be rephrased, re-hashed or deleted altogether. It's frustrating work!

But - (and I like that there's a but to this story) - I feel like I'm getting somewhere. Although it's time consuming, soul-eating work, it's all coming together now. The end is approaching, I've just got to the conclusion, and I have the right-ish amount of words to complete everything comfortably. Woooo!

At least for this degree, I know what I'm talking about. This is a wonderful bonus, and somehow it's totally been worth me going through the process all over again. Oh to get it done and out of the way! Then I can concentrate on weddings, photos and having a little fun again! How very exciting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)