Saturday, 12 May 2012

Awesome Little Things

It doesn't take much to make me happy. Sometimes, all it takes are little things. In fact, most of the time they are literally little things! I wrote about how the miniature tobasco sauce made me really happy once. Here are a few more things to add to my collection:

A miniature cheese grater! My dad bought it for me to use for my little baking sessions.

A mini R2D2 - my managers bought this for me for baking cakes for work! It was even awesomer when I found out that there were even minier R2D2 shaped mints inside! This is now officially the geekiest thing I own.

Happy fries - small, squishy, and super awesome :)

There's so much happy to be had from small things. I think it's just that some stuff is awesome when they're big already, but when they're small, all the awesomeness gets squashed into a condensed, super concentrated article of awesome. Here is a very relevant song:



Little things make me happy :) Yay for little things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)