Monday, 7 May 2012

Bank Holiday Bread

It's been a bit of a miserable Bank Holiday Monday really. I haven't been outside, but then again, I don't think I want to. I have however had time to make some more bread, but it was so cold at home I had to hug the bowl for an hour to help the yeast with it's work! Here's my dough hugging in action:

Look at it double in size! I never believe that it will work right at the beginning but an hour later - ding! :) I look so chuffed eh? :)

And of course there has to be a photo of the finished product. Just before everyone starts digging in. Drum roll please!

It's a little *dark* on the crust there, but it's alright. We've already had a slice of the little round one and it's awesome! Yay for Zanbread! :)

Now that my second batch has come out well, I think it's earned a place in the recipe card hall of fame. I'm very excited! Who woulda known that baking was so much fun! This might have to be one of the most satisfying hobbies I've ever had! Hahaa. Yay for baking, and yay for bread! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)