Sunday, 13 May 2012

!!!

I was searching around for something creative to do today when I remembered a mini series of photos that I once did. Here they are, linked from my flickr account:

Lego's good for more than just building!

Bit of stationary goodness. My entire stationary collection to be precise!

I remembered how much fun I had when I did those two photos, so I thought I'd add to the collection - I don't think it's quite as good, but the effect is there, and I had fun doing it! :)

Buttons!! :) Lots and lots of buttons! :)

Wasn't feeling very well today but taking this photo made me feel a bit better! I hope that you all had a nice day! With lots of !!! :) Hoorah for photo projects! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)