Sunday, 27 May 2012

Blue Skies! :)

When the sun shines, my favourite thing to look at is the sky. I love sky blue. I've only just recently fallen in love with it. Sadly, I didn't notice until I bought a t-shirt, coat and shirt in the same shade and then accidently wore them all at the same time. By the time I realised the combination faux pas I was already in public. Anyway, here are some photos of myself over the last couple of days being excited about the sky! :)





And for my final flourish - a little bit of magic! Please don't try this unless you like having those funny glowing blobs in your vision for ages after...


I'm really happy. :) Hope you are too! :) Hoorah for happy blue skies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)