Wednesday, 9 May 2012

For the Love of Cardboard

I've been mildly fascinated by cardboard recently. Yes, I said cardboard. I really like how this basic, brown, paper-based object can have SO many possibilities!

Firstly, I'd like to share about the Cardboard Tube Fighting League. Yes! And entire league of cardboard tube fighting people. They gather, they are issued with standard league sized tubes, then they fight - according to set rules! It has to be the best sport ever.

They have lots of photos too! :)

Now I would like to share with you some monkeys. Cardboard Monkeys!

James Grashow has made lots of cardboard things but these monkeys are my favourite! People need to recognise just how awesome cardboard is and just wait for artists to do awesome things with it! :)

Finally, I'd like to show you an awesome cardboard-y video. Covered by my current favourite band Walk Off the Earth, here is the fun song, Little Boxes.


Have fun with cardboard sometime soon - it is super satisfying, even if you just find one big enough to sit in! :) Haha! :) Hoorah for cardboard! :)


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)