Friday, 4 May 2012

Freebie Friday - business cards, cream and tea

It's been a cool week for freebies. It's always cool when it coincides with a trip to Ikea where mini pencils can be obtained! :) I love those mini pencils. Here are the photos of the stuff that was sent to me in the post though - they have made me so happy!

I got 10 super quality business cards from Moo. They are SO good that I want soooo many more. Just to hoard, not to give away. Their marketing strategy worked though - I can't think of any other company that I want to purchase my business cards with now!

We have here a photo of 7 sachets of moisturising cream of some sort and two thingies of tea. Two good ol Yorkshire Teabags.

So there you go! A week of cool freebies. And Ikea pencils. Very exciting stuff! More freeness next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)