Friday, 25 May 2012

Freebie Friday - creams and teas

The freebies have still been arriving, even despite my brief spell in a hospital. There might be a week where nothing happens now though cos I couldn't sign up for anything when I was sick. Here's more stuff to add to my freebie collection:

This week have 10 unbleached organic tea bags and two tubes of moisturising cream :)

Last week, I had a bajillion visits to my Freebie Friday post. Might just be because, you know, freebies are awesome.  But I guess not everyone's as enthusiastic about me to blog about them too. Or maybe everyone just wanted my mini whiskey. It nice though - sharing freebies. Shoot me a line for hints and tips. Right now I think it's time for some lunch in the sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)