Friday, 11 May 2012

Freebie Friday - Shampoo, Conditioner and Tea

I only had two little items of freeness in the post this week. It's been a very long and slow week in general for everything I think because it started off with a Bank Holiday Monday. Anyway, here's my stash for the week:

A bit o' Twinning's tea and some sachets of hair awesomeness there.

I should probably take the opportunity to tell you about the sites that I visit which tell me about free stuff. My most favourite and, in my opinion, prettiest freebie website is Magic Freebies UK. I like them so much that I've signed up to their mailing list where they send me - daily - 8 new free things available to acquire. It's pretty awesome. I also use free-stuff.co.uk and freestuff.co.uk on a day to day basis. And it all makes me very happy! :)

Anyway, I'm off to discover more awesome things! Woohooo! :)



1 comment:

  1. I love freebie Friday! I look forward to my emails from latestfreestuff, and freestuffbaby each morning at work lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)