Monday, 7 May 2012

Lemon and a Half!

It seems that shopping in proper markets always yields fun surprises. None of this mass produced supermarket stuff. Real, and hilarious products that I always want to photograph. You remember the giant-fun-sized pepper and tomato that I've taken the time to blog about? Well, this time, it's a lemon:


So I'd also like to point out here that I do not have small hands. I take the photo with my hands to illustrate just how giant these things are and well, quite frankly this lemon is huge! It's so funny! And it deserves a whole blog post dedicated to it. Hoorah for giant fruit and veg! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaa - that is my nightmare. Glad it is there and not here!

    Enjoy the lemon anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)