Thursday, 10 May 2012

Moo!

I looked around my room yesterday and realised that I had accidentally acquired different products from one of my most favourite companies: moo.com They are an awesome company that makes really really good quality stationary like business cards and stuff. Over the years I have browsed their site with a view to purchasing but without really much of a need but now, I have three of their products! It makes me soooo happy! :)

Here is a photo of just the packaging that my stuff comes in - don't they look awesome? Here, wee have business cards, minicards and stickers. They also do postcards and greetings cards!

These are the minicards - my only photo of them. We use them for Pop-Up Adventure Play stuff sometimes. We need more soon though - I can't wait cos they look so awesome and cute! This photo was taken when we took the cards to a play conference in South Carolina. They were so popular that we have none left!

I showed you these business cards the other day - they were a freebie, but they are awesome! I got 10 of them but I want more. Lots more!

And here are the stickers. I ordered them ages ago as a present to myself to doing well at something. I think. They are awesome and I use them to decorate stuff! :)

Anyway, I joined Moo's affiliate program the other day. This is not just because of my love for the company, but because I wanted to show you the awesomeness of their products. They are playful, have lovely customer service and are just generally great. So I'd like to invite you to click on the banner to the right or underneath and try Moo out! I can assure you, once you've experienced the awesome, you'll never find quality quite like it elsewhere! :) Hoorah for Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)