Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Spirit of Adventure:)

I'm off to another play conference! This one is called Spirit of Adventure Play Conference organised by Play Wales. I'm very excited! It's in Cardiff, very close to where the Pop-Up Play Shop used to be. I'll be teaming up with Morgan to do some presenting about Pop-Up Adventure Play, and will also be representing the Leeds Metropolitan University Playwork course. I'm super excited to meet playworkers from around the UK and to just have lots of fun. I haven't got a photo to show... so...

There we go. Play Wales awesomeness! Off on a train tomorrow to be ready for the early start on Wednesday. It's gonna be an intense couple of days but it should be awesome. Might not be able to update until I get back, but we will see. Hoorah for Spirit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)