Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Stop Motion Day

I was super busy yesterday making a stop motion video for a project at uni. It was lots of fun, but very time consuming but it's finally done! My friend Saffia stayed over to help out and we had a bit of a giggle, and we're kinda proud of how it turned out. Here is are a couple of shots that went wrong and we didn't use:

"Those are very well dressed stickmen" - Andy

That hand belong's to Saffia - she got a little carried away! :)

Anyway, so there's a sneak preview into our project! We're presenting this on Friday so it'll be very interesting. There are supposed to be lots of presentations on, but we've not seen our classmates for such a long time that we have no idea what they're all doing! So it's all going to be a bit of a surprise!

Right, on to crazier things. By crazier, I think I just mean boring-er. And by things I mean essays. Ah well - at least we've made a video :D I'll post that up when the project's handed in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)